SPONSOR THE 2018 STUART AIR SHOW
Air Shows are the second most popular spectator sport in North America. Annually, millions of people attend nearly 350 air shows nation wide. The award-winning Stuart Air Show has become the largest event on the Treasure Coast. Last year’s air show attracted tens of thousands of airshow fans & general public, making it the single most significant marketing opportunity in the region. Jump on this chance to promote your business by purchasing a sponsorship package online.
Benefits of Sponsoring the Air Show
- In a survey conducted at the Stuart Air Show, 70% of spectators surveyed stated that they were more likely to support a sponsor because of their support of the air show.
- Air shows attract a lucrative demographic, who are receptive to marketing messages and brand promotions.
- The average attendee of an air show is a well-educated, affluent member of the community with a disposable income and a wide range of interests. Typically more than 70% of spectators have attended college, report household incomes over $35,000 and are between the ages of 30-50.
- Packages can be customized to suite any business size, large or small.
- Air shows are a perfect place to sample new products.
- Air shows offer a unique opportunity to cross promote and network with other sponsors.
- Be a one-of-a-kind VIP with prime seating, exhibitor booth opportunities, VIP tickets, hospitality, souvenirs, and aircraft rides.
- Meet and mingle with the pilots and performers and network with other sponsors and like-minded business owners.
Our corporate sponsors make a difference!
Proceeds from the Stuart Air Show support dozens of nonprofit and community services organizations.
BUY A SPONSORSHIP ONLINE
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
With over 50,000 spectators attending, the Stuart Air Show is a amazing opportunity to showcase your business, your group, or your non-profit organization. Exhibitor Space is available on Saturday , November 3 and Sunday, November 4. Simply fill out & submit the Exhibitor Application to become an exhibitor.