Audi Stuart Air Show Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are General Admission tickets available? General Admission tickets are available to purchase online, as well as at a few local partners. You can also buy General Admission tickets at the event.
- Where can I purchase tickets locally? Once tickets are available at our local partners, we will update the vendor information here: stuartairshow.com/tickets
- Do I need to print my tickets? No, we can scan your phone at the gate.
- I am a veteran, but my spouse isn’t. Ticket prices is $5 veterans/active military and their spouses. Please bring your proof of Military Service as it will be checked at the gate.
- What happens if it rains? Unless public safety is at risk the show will go on, rain or shine. However, some performers may decide not to perform based on the aircraft, conditions and/or public safety.
- When do you post the performer schedule? Due to possible extenuating circumstances such as weather, etc, the exact schedule needs to remain flexible, so we are unable to provide a full schedule for the weekend. It’s a lot of juggling when planning an air show, so we thank you for your understanding!
- Will the static aircraft displays be on display on Friday night? Static Displays will not be open for viewing on Friday November 1 during the night show and Dirty Flight Suit Party due to safety concerns.
- Can we see the performer’s planes up close? Yes! Performer aircraft will be available on the ground to view from 9-10:45, so be sure to get there early!
- Can I leave and re-enter the air show? Yes, keep your ticket stubs and your hand will be stamped. However, please realize that there is high-volume traffic, which may make it difficult to re-enter the show quickly.
- Are there fireworks every night? No, only on Friday night. Our fireworks show is not to be missed!
- Are children allowed in the upgrade areas including the beer gardens and Flight Line Club? Yes, they are, but they will also need a ticket. We have soda and water options in the upgrade areas.
- What is NOT permitted at the Stuart Air Show?
The following items are NOT permitted at the Stuart Air Show:
Large Beach Umbrellas
List subject to change and items maybe added without notice based on public safety and security concerns. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Are dogs allowed at the show? We cannot allow dogs at the show for safety reasons.
- Can I bring outside food and water? No, all large bags or coolers will be checked at the gate for security reasons. Thanks for your understanding.
AIR SHOW ACCESS:
- Can I fly into the air show? Absolutely! Transient aircraft are welcome to arrive to the Stuart Air Show before 1100 and can expect to be able to leave by 1630 on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets can be purchased online or upon your arrival. Contact the tower upon your arrival and request to taxi over to the “Air Show Transient Parking” which is located on Runway 7 – 25 adjacent to the tower. If you would like to drop by one of the FBOs first, just let the tower know!
- Is there handicapped parking? Handicapped parking is available. Please bring your handicapped plate or sticker in the car and make sure the parking attendants are aware of your handicap status. They will direct you to the handicap parking area.
- How much is parking? General parking is free!
- Can I pay for premium parking with a credit card? No, please be sure to bring cash if you are interested in premium parking. Regular parking is free! Premium Parking can be purchase online prior to the show.
- Is there a shuttle available? Several trams run throughout the day from the parking areas to the main gates. These trams do not run on a designated schedule. Please be sure to remember where you park.
- Can I bring a camper or RV into the air show? Campers and RVs are not permitted on air show grounds. We suggest you contact Phipps Park - 2175 Southwest Locks Road, Stuart, FL (772) 287-6565 or Jonathan Dickinson State Park - 16450 S.E Federal Highway, Hobe Sound, FL 33455 (772) 546-2771.
- How do I become a volunteer? If you are interested in volunteering, we look forward to having you! Please email email@example.com to get started.
- Is it true that the Stuart Air Show provides High School Scholarships? Yes, since 2015 the Stuart Air show bestows a scholarship to each of the public High Schools in Martin County.